When I started on April 26, 2015, I didn’t think or know how long I would be on my journey but I knew that something had to change. I was overweight, would get winded easily while playing with the kids, and just didn’t feel very energized during the day. My wife always joked about wanting to make sure I “was around” for the long term.
Since starting, I have made many changes for the better and I hope to document them here as they change me. I want to share my journey in hopes that it will keep me accountable, encourage others and give me a great story that has been well documented. By writing about my strengths as well as my weaknesses, I hope others will resonate and encourage me in my journey and I can do the same with others.
Here is a chart of my progress, I will try to update it as often as I can:
- It Is Only Money and It Grows on Trees! by Cara MacMillan: My Thoughts
- How I Started and Build My Own Home Business Daily
- Online Entrepreneurship & Side Hustles: So Many Lessons, So Little Time
- How We’ve Paid Off $20,000 of Student Loan Debt in the Last 14 Months
- Researching to Make a Replacement Purchase – How We’re Fixing Our Roof
- Wow! Are You Prepared for the Cost of a Child?
- 2017 Goals: February Accountability Check In
- February 2017 – $104,979.59 – Net Worth Update (+$1,817.24)
- 5 Sure Proof Ways Of Adding Additional Value To Your Home
- How Financially Personable Are You? 3 Ways To Improve.